Restoration & Recovery
Create a solution to greatly reduce time and people required to track severe weather and disaster events: matching events to client properties and vastly improving the ability to assign resources where and when needed. Key features as follows:
- Integrates with existing asset databases to aggregate all critical client data
- Displays 100+ major client assets precisely located on a map based interface
- Constantly monitors weather and disasters at every property location and automatically pushes alerts if customized thresholds are exceeded
- Provides real-time alerts based on numerous and trusted sources of data
An easy to use admin interface, with customizable permission levels and user authentication, for key operations personnel and client collaboration. Benefits include:
- Clients informed for preparedness, of progress and to address impact of severe events
- Damage and status of repairs no longer goes unnoticed
- Collaboration to mobilize resources quickly and effectively
- Reduce or eliminate insurance claims
- Grow business with increased work orders
- Industry-leading promotional tool for prospective clients
Create a web served application that is designed to help ServiceLink’s customers avoid paying fines for non-shoveling of sidewalks following a snowstorm. The application has the following features:
- Ability to easily import content from ServiceLink’s existing database of foreclosed properties.
- Shows these properties located on a map.
- Houses a database of regulatory requirements regarding snow removal for municipalities around the US.
- Integrates with a reliable sources of weather data related to snow accumulation – for example, NOAA.
- Generates a daily report of assets where snowfall exceeds a depth that requires mandatory shoveling, and uploads the report to ServiceLink’s vendor management system.
- Ability to send email-based alerts by city to local contractors and property managers.
- Ability to create multiple user groups with differing permissions and access to data segmented by region or customer.
Create a highly-configurable notification system generating real-time weather and disaster data for any property, allowing A2Z Field Services and it’s clients to minimize risks associated with managing vacant assets and ensure properties are safe and secure year-round. Features include:
- Collecting weather data from a variety of sources including the National Weather Service, FEMA, the Storm Prediction Center and local weather stations.
- Storing and constantly monitoring precise property locations to ensure assets and investors are protected.
- Customizable thresholds, configurable for over forty different possible weather events.
- Alerts for affected property locations sent when thresholds are exceeded.
- Real time data on events to enable preventive measures, expedite clean up, avoid fines & eliminate safety hazards.
- unmatched, real-time weather and disaster data for every property in A2Z Field Services’s work order management system.
- Clients avoid fines, able to ensure properties are free of snow accumulation.
- Year-round system to prepare for tropical storms, verify that properties are dry & damage-free after heavy rainfall, and ensure any storm damage clean-up is executed timely.
- Over 40 severe weather and disaster alerts, customizable to clients’ changing needs.
- Focusing on core competencies by eliminating time spent searching weather feeds and matching to assets.
- Curb appeal & ease of access when showing properties to potential buyers or renters.
- NEPA Compliance
- Geo-tagged Digital Library
- Real-time Access to External Databases
- GIS Integration
- Custom Analysis Tools
- High Resolution Imagery
- Patented State Saving Tool
- Reduced Environmental Risk
- Avoidance of Millions in Fines
- Improved Data Accuracy
- Improved Data Access
- Measurable Results
- Faster Work Flow
- To significantly improve resource efficiencies with a visual and live data aggregation system that optimizes global asset management and significantly reduces environmental liabilities and corporate risk.
- To enhance system intelligence across multiple operational platforms.
- To demonstrate sustainable business practices.
Full integration with existing platform and operating IT systems.
- Creations of 1500 site profiles containing dynamic data from many sources
- Auto verification function that compares current site and asset data against all applicable regulations
- Auto alert generation whenever an asset change crosses a regulatory threshold, whenever deadlines are approaching or whenever applicable regulations change
- Export of all types of asset data into a Google Earth viewer
- Auto report generation for Tier II reports and HazMat plans
- Shared calendar function showing upcoming deadlines
- Field facing portal on mobile devices
- Real-time integration with national regulatory service
- Expansion of services to support enterprise sustainability efforts
- Environmental Permitting
- Real-time Data Feeds
- Digital Library
- EIS Analysis Tool
- Contact and Jurisdictional Layers
- Custom GIS Layers
- Avoidance of Millions in Fines
- Improved Risk Management
- Improved Situational Awareness
- Identification of Hotspots
- Faster Decision Making
- Improved Communication with Field Crews
sports & entertainment
In September 2012 EarthvisionZ signed a contract with PGA Tour to build an innovative web application that displays real-time player location and score data on a detailed course map. This follows the successful deployment of a test site that ran during tournaments for 6 months.
The application will be a valuable resource to golf fans both on and off the course. On the course, fans can track their favorite players and see who is coming to a hole next. When they are hungry they can quickly figure out where the nearest concessions are in relation to their current location. Off the course, fans can track players and scores, and discover the layout of the venue with high resolution aerial imagery – it’s the next best thing to being there.
Services Provided to PGA TOUR
Back-end Software Development
- Built using the EarthvisionZ WorldEngine platform, that allows for data security and application scalability, using the most advanced programming features available.
- A customized service dynamically loads PGA Tour XML feeds into a WorldEngine geospatial database.
- A web client accesses this database to dynamically populate the course map in real-time.
- The web interface was designed to PGA Tour guidelines, and fits in neatly with their suite of web applications.
- Built to run on smart phones, tablets and PCs.
Provision of Hosting Services
- Designed for 10,000 concurrant users, with load monitoring and the ability to add additional server capacity in the event of high server loads.
- Load balancing with failover capabilities
- Data security protections and daily back-ups
- 24/7 On-call support during competition days
- On-going support and maintenance including updates to the application, servers and associated software