Create a web served application that is designed to help ServiceLink’s customers avoid paying fines for non-shoveling of sidewalks following a snowstorm. The application has the following features:
- Ability to easily import content from ServiceLink’s existing database of foreclosed properties.
- Shows these properties located on a map.
- Houses a database of regulatory requirements regarding snow removal for municipalities around the US.
- Integrates with a reliable sources of weather data related to snow accumulation – for example, NOAA.
- Generates a daily report of assets where snowfall exceeds a depth that requires mandatory shoveling, and uploads the report to ServiceLink’s vendor management system.
- Ability to send email-based alerts by city to local contractors and property managers.
- Ability to create multiple user groups with differing permissions and access to data segmented by region or customer.